Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Other Woman

It may come as a shock, but I have another woman in my life. She and I have been going on for almost a year now and I am absolutely ashamed, but that shame will not make me give her up. When I first saw her, I was intrigued, but not necessarily attracted. As the affair dragged into the summer it became a full blown lust. The first thing I noticed about her was her curves and her sexy lines. As much as Karla will hate to hear this, I love to give her a bath and run my hands across her sexy curves. I won't use her real name, but her nickname is "Sally". At first, she was much too small for me to fit inside, but as we worked it out together, we are now one. There is nothing as exciting as being inside her and starting out slow and gradually going faster and faster until she roars her approval while music blares in the background. It is pure bliss. Recently, so many people have seen us together, that I must now go public. I am so sorry honey....



but I am love with Sally the Solistice. I love your car.. please forgive me... What did you all think it was?? Dirty Minds!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand. My car is hotter than I am. I can accept that. :)

Trialdawg said...

No no... Not even close