Sunday, February 10, 2008

Welcome all my friends to the show that never ends, I'm so glad you could attend, come inside come inside

I want to welcome everyone to my new blog site. I plan to write about things I am interested in and I hope that you all enjoy it. Feel free to leave a comment or two, and to disagree with the opinions I express. I hope that what I write will provoke thought, emotion and laughter. I like to laugh at myself, because I am the butt of some of the best jokes, but I am also prone to laugh at everyone else. Nothing I write here is intended to be mean spirited to a specific person, but some of what I write may hit close to a trait or belief you hold dear. So kick back, relax and enjoy the new blog, I am going to write often and in ways that I couldn't in my previous Myspace blog. I am glad that you are here and I welcome you to The Trialdawg Files, A Life On The Run.

4 comments:

sparx said...

Hello? Is this thing on? Helloooo?

Trialdawg said...

Heloooooo!!! Welcome Sparx!! I had to find a new place to play since your site went away..

Christie said...

I'm curious..... This should be interesting.

Trialdawg said...

Welcome Cuz! I hope you enjoy the blog, and thanks for stopping by!