Saturday, February 16, 2008

Feels Like Rain,

And it looks like it too. In fact, I can't remember when I've seen such crazy weather. Last night, there was sleet falling, now we have thunderstorms and a downpour of Cold, gray rain accompanied by thunder and lightning. Very strange indeed. I love these days because I don't feel as unproductive when I stay inside, watch TV and do absolutely nothing but eat and hang out. I haven't wanted to do that much lately as I've had cabin fever, but this weekend will be spent at home cooking and watching cars go around in circles. I hope all of you have a good one as well.

3 comments:

Christie said...

We got all of that rain as well. We spent the whole weekend hanging out in the house as well. It was nice to not have anything planned. I actually got, I hope, everything ready to take to the tax man. Wish us luck on that one.

Trialdawg said...

Good luck, I don't even want to think about the tax man yet, KJ and I will file in October as usual.

Anonymous said...

I love rain when I can just stay home and sleep. Not so much when I have to actually go outside and deal with it.