Monday, May 12, 2008

From The Rain There Shall Be Light

Author's Note: I wrote this blog early this morning before I left Maryland. Because of the rain, I couldn't post it until now. Even though this blog is a few hours late, the sentiment remains the same.

Too many times in my life, I’ve taken for granted that I am unique in the sense that I am in a far different place than my best friends, for better or worse. Each of us live in different places and deal with different things on a daily basis. We were all supposed to be together this weekend, but only two of us made it. I was disappointed beyond words because I told myself that the missing friend needed this weekend. Truth be told, I needed it far worse than either of the other two. I have been through a two and half year healing process which will end when the planes wheels touch Texas soil in just over 12 hours. I finally understand what I couldn’t over two years ago and that will be so good for my marriage. As for my friends, I have to thank them both, for very different reasons.. They taught me that even though we are in different locations, we are in the very same place.

From Somewhere In A Very Rainy Maryland…


A Very Whole Trialdawg 1:37 AM EST.

No comments: